- Difficult concepts, Education, Kids, Life coaching, Lifestyle, Mindfulness, Parents, Teachers, Uncategorized
Are we agreed? If we try to learn any new skill we need to practise. What we repeatedly do, we get good at. Ok then, let’s look at some ways we can begin to practise mindfulness in our daily
- Difficult concepts, Education, Foundation, Kids, Life coaching, Lifestyle, Mindfulness, Parents, Teachers, Uncategorized
I like keeping things simple but sometimes life can seem overwhelmingly complicated. Living mindfully is a way of thinking and behaving which helps us to stay in control of our thoughts, feelings
Maths is difficult for many students because they have missed some basic concepts. Maths is cumulative and any insecure learning should not be ignored.
Reading and writing is a very stressful milestone marker for many parents, but it really doesn't need to be. Here are a few warning signs to look out for.
- Education, Exams, Foundation, Gifted and Talented, Kids, Life coaching, Lifestyle, Parents, Teachers
I put a lot of emphasis on values in children and in particular in kindness. A little kindness towards another goes such a long way. I guess the reality is that as adults we lose sight of our own
Your child’s first school report is a big milestone, but interpreting it can be challenging. The EYFS profile is completed for every child in the final term of their Reception year.
Before going to school a child must learn these essential 6 things.
- Education, Exams, Gifted and Talented, Kids, Life coaching, Lifestyle, Parents, Reading, Teachers
Education is the foundation to so much in our world today. Advances in computers, information technology, math, medicine, psychology, engineering and every other discipline would be impossible if
Preparing your child for the 11 Plus exam can be tricky, especially as the preparation needs to be completed alongside their usual academic workload. With entrance exams consisting of specific
- Education, Gifted and Talented, Kids, Life coaching, Lifestyle, Parents, Reading, Teachers, Uncategorized
Reading gives a child their foundation building blocks to learn their lessons and apply themselves to those all important exams. But it also goes so much further than that.